Take a look below for our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed below, please kindly fill out the contact form.
- How do I make a reservation?
- Please click on the RESERVATION button and fill in the form.
Our staff will get back to you within one (1) day to confirm availability. Please note that reservations are confirmed only after payment has been made.
- How do I make a payment?
Payments are accepted via Credit Card.
Our staff will send you a PayPal request email to you within 48 hours. Please follow the instructions on the PayPal website to complete payment.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be made in writing, or via email, and sent to email@example.com.
Any cancellation made 3 days or more before a reservation date may be subject to a refund minus transaction fees.
*Guests will be responsible for any transaction fees involved in the receiving and returning of payment
|Cancellation day||Cancellation fee|
|No show / Reservation Date||100% Cancellation Fee|
|1 day ~ 2 days Prior to Reservation Date||100% Cancellation Fee|
|3 days or more prior to Reservation Date||Full Refund minus transaction fee|
- Is the tour/class a private tour/class?
- No. Classes may be combined together with other guests.
If you are interested in a private tour/class, please contact us via the inquiry form.
- Is there a minimum number of guests to make a reservation?
No. We accept reservations starting from one (1) guest.
However, there may be a minimum number of guests required for certain tours/experiences to take place. If this number is not reached, the event will unfortunately be cancelled. In this case, we will notify you via email two (2) days in advance.
If the tour/experience has unfortunately been cancelled, guests who have made a booking via our official website will receive a full refund within 7 days. For guests who have made a booking via any other platform, please confirm the cancellation & refund policy as listed on the platform website.
Please kindly check the individual experience page for more details and information.
- What is the maximum number of guests allowed?
- Please kindly check the individual experience page for details and information regarding the maximum number of guests allowed.
- Are children allowed?
- Children 16 years of age or older are allowed to participate.
Unfortunately, we do not allow guests under the age of 16 to join our tour/classes at this time.
- I have seafood / shellfish allergy. May I still join the class?
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept any guests with any degree of seafood / shellfish allergy. The Omicho Market tour consists of visiting seafood & fish stalls, and the cooking class will include the handling of seafood / shellfish, and consumption of dishes with seafood / shellfish. The meal included in the “Geisha (Geigi) Performance + Dinner Experience” will also include seafood / shellfish.
- Do you have any cooking classes without seafood?
- Unfortunately, no. Our current cooking classes focus solely around seafood/shellfish, and cannot be substituted for any other ingredients. If you have, or may have an allergy to any type of shellfish / seafood, please do not sign up for the “Omicho Market + Cooking Class” experience. We will update our website with more information as we increase the different types of cooking classes we may offer in the future.
- Where will we meet?
- Once a reservation has been made, our staff will provide you with a confirmation email with the name, location, and access map of our meeting place.
For the “Omicho Market + Cooking Class” we will meet at the Omicho Market Entrance, in front of the “MISTER DONUTS” shop.
For the “Geisha (Geigi) Performance + Dinner Experience”, we will meet at the venue (IN KANAZAWA HOUSE).